LYFE website Introduction!

LYFE




Welcome to LYFE's website
Providing information, builds, guides, tips & tricks!


First and foremost, this website is a mess! But I'm working on it! You may be wondering why a website? I feel that this is the next step towards improvement within build creation and staying in touch with the community. Spreadsheets were a great way of providing information to the community but at the same time the provided information would get outdated (we can all agree to that), the lack of communication was obviously there on my part. The way these issues will be solved is by allowing users to communicate on the post topic, providing feedback, input, and correction if needed at the same time alerting other users of it.

Secondly, it will allow me to pool all of my collected information of builds into a single place, rather then having hundreds of spreadsheets that would eventually get lost in time.

Thirdly, creating a post allows people to communicate about it, this is a great way to bounce meaningful discussion on theorycrafting builds which I will have topics on for:
  • Tanking - Threat Gain, Midigation, Dungeons vs Raid Setups, etc...
  • Healing - Healing Power, HSP Conversions, Mp5 and Sustain, etc...
  • DPSing - Multiple sections for this topic as theres large amount of information about DPS builds that needs to be broken up into playstyle.


  • Feel free to throw feedback below, your thoughts about the direction my content is heading.




    MMORPGs have always been the type of games I've followed and played since the beginning of World of Warcraft. One of the biggest features I enjoy about these types of games have always been the customizable options to fine tune your character for best preformance and thats where theorycrafting came into play.

    Using in game mechanics to create overpowering characters has been quite the excitement for myself in any game. For one game I've worked out a build that forced the game developers to rethink, reeinvision, and recreate an entire class, that game was called "Neverwinter Online", designing the Perma Stealth rogue build which is capable of remaining in stealth while destroying groups of enemy players.

    Eventually picking up Guild Wars 2 and creating the Meta for both the Warrior and Elementalist class, then moving onto Black Desert Online playing with professional gamers. Soon after, WoW Awakening (Ascension) Alpha/Beta has been introduced and with the classless system had me excited to theorycraft more builds!




    8 comments:

    1. With the recent updates of changing talents from 5/5 to 3/3, some builds I will need to look over once again

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. i need a build rdps cant figure out something good.

        Delete
    2. Due to high traffic and issues with google sheets, some of the builds talents/abilities sometimes not display due to permission errors. Working on a fix for it

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi Lyfe, maybe for the abilities and talents you can put links to the builder on their site: https://project-ascension.com/builds#/editor/talentsandabilities/classic/
      I could remove some of the traffic from the Google Sheets.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. *It could remove some of the traffic; I do not have an edit :)

        Delete
      2. I'll fix it today, all of them

        Delete
    4. Hey mate, love your guides, I too love to theorycraft thats what drew me to this server, could you maby make a video talking about how you come up with your builds in order to guide people in creating their own stuff?

      ReplyDelete
    5. I love your builds and have used them for leveling a lot! I was wondering if you had any advice for my endgame tank build. I just hit 60. The code is t3:1751t3:1754t1:1872t1:681t1: I'm not sure if there's a better way to share it. Keep up the awesome work!

      ReplyDelete